CMON have unveiled their latest addition to the popular Zombicide series of board games. This release is a digital application that can be used on supported Apple and Android devices and is available now!
The new app allows players to manage the general upkeep of their Black Plague games, taking care of absolutely everything from zombie spawns to general equipment management and even dice rolls. In essence, it replaces the plastic Survivor dashboards that ship with the game, allowing each player to manage it from their respective devices. Check out the full feature list below:
• A virtual deck of equipment cards allows you to easily control your survivors’ inventory, switching cards around with a flick of the wrist and no fear of cards slipping around.
• You can also let the app control the Zombie spawning deck, for an even easier time!
• As you gain experience and new Danger Levels, your new Skill options are automatically displayed, and the app incorporates any pertinent new game effects.
• Having a hard time keeping track of your actions as you gain new free ones? With the Action Bar, you can tick off each specific action as you take it, so you always know what actions you have left.
• Roll virtual dice for any of your equipped weapons, automatically calculating successful hits according to any combat skills you may have (and with sound effects to boot!)
• Choose any of the Survivor characters, including the promos. Up to 24 Survivors can be managed on the same device.
• Network capabilities! Each player can use their own device if preferred, and the app will maintain the whole game-state gracefully!